Monday 11 March 2013

Evaluation part 1


The conventions that I have used in the feature article share some things in common with normal magazines. I added the title at the right side of the page instead of the usual left side. I believe that this separates it from normal magazines and gives it a bit of difference. I kept in with the usual styles of magazines however by making it the usual size.

I kept the text in columns like magazines usually do and separated the interviewer questions by putting them in a different colour. I put the pull quote inside the picture as opposed to the usual in the middle of the text.

The picture is at the top of my page like it is in many magazines. I think my feature article mainly sticks to the codes and conventions presented in normal magazines. I produced a metal/hardcore magazine and the dark colours keep in with the usual style of that

No comments:

Post a Comment